(and other locations)
I believe that the location of your portraiture shoot is really important. Firstly, you need to feel relaxed and at ease. Secondly, the decor, features and furniture will have a huge impact on the look and feel of your shoot. I offer shoots at:
- carefully selected pop up locations,
- your home (though I find this is only very occasionally),
- my home studio.
My Home Studio: After many years of shooting in hotel rooms, I am so happy to have a home studio. I have a space that can be adjusted to create a number of different looks for your shoot. I have really enjoyed renovating it to suit my style of photography. I have:
- a versatile studio room with white floors and shutters as well as my signature grey walls
- a dedicated bedroom, decorated with soft hues to suit the style my clients like
- an area with french windows and hardwood floors, adding some more variety to our shoot
Of course, an added benefit of shooting at my home studio is that you do not have any additional hotel / location fees.
My home studio is in Gidea Park, RM2. (Technically East London but often referred to as Essex – depending on who you ask!)
I am a short walk from Gidea Park station. It is a 20-30 minute train journey from Liverpool Street or Stratford (on the soon to be renamed Elizabeth Line).
Please spend some time checking out the images below. They have all been produced in my home studio and so they give you a really good indication of the types of images we can achieve here.